Feb 27, 2006

Enter My Mind




Go ahead don't hesitate read my mind
If you know what it would do to me
In case you wonder who I am
Just stardust from a sun so far?
Wondering my mind goes, catch it if you can
Hold it, read it, take it all apart. Look at it, feel it beating
See right through it the pictures that it hides
Look away or can you stand it...
Now you wonder why it is like it seems
You are curious where it lives,
Down in hell or up the heavens, climb and touch it, may you fly.
Stay down here maybe we can get along
You and I could start to grow a sphere, run a river.
Paint a picture where to place your heart,
Make a mirror for all to see ourselves
When you need to know I'm the one to ask to
If you need to be loved, stay still; I’ll touch you with my eyes
For you I am here, read my thoughts, touch me back
.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Beautiful piece of writing, I look forward to reading more from you..

SIU said...

-----